Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Podcasts

Podcasts mmmmm are they useful to libraries? Well in a way I guess they are as your clients can listen to them from home and be kept up to date with what is going on at your library. It's just another form of communication through some kind of media outlet.
During this course I have learnt alot of stuff that I will probably never use again but if I need to I can show people how to listen to a podcast on my libraries website and thus keeping them up to date with whats going on. I don't subscribe to any podcasts but if I was to listen to one it would be from the radio. Oh well I have no more to say on this one.

2 comments:

  1. How about a link to a podcast you like? I hear the one posted on Fred's place is pretty good, though I'm pretty sure you're not a Triple J listener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that a lot of people are really into Podcasts, they would be very useful to someone.

    ReplyDelete