Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meat Loaf "Black Betty"




I have chosen his Meatloaf clip as my You Tube Video as I think he does Black Betty well. I have seen many concerts and still think that his Bat Out of Hell concert was the best. The giant inflatable Bat was great as was the cars and motorbikes that he drove or rode onto stage for the different songs.

I found embeding video's easy to a point I still think that the instructions are not very clear they get you to a point and then you are to figure out the last steps yourself. While this is all well and good if you have a mind for all things technological, alas that is not me I need all the information in plain english. I still find if I read all the stuff before the tasks I am totally confused by it all but if I do the tasks before I read it I find the tasks relatively easy. Well not long to go and I have finished this training I don't know if I am any smarter now than when I started I have learnt a lot of stuff but I will probably never use any of it again.

5 comments:

  1. I keep nokia and bacardi ads when I come to your page???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats because they were attached to the pinball game I had added but I have deleted that now so no more noise

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you about the instructions but i slowly figured it out! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the instructions -- but it seems really hard to write intructions that are both brief and comprehensive! Still I felt frustrated many times when I struggled because some small but crucial detail was left out.

    ReplyDelete