Saturday, November 27, 2010

The dreaded week 6

Well I started week 6 and started with Delicious well I must say I found it quite easy so easy that I thought I had done it wrong. I had to go and ask someone if I had done it correctly and low and behold I had.
My link to the delicious page is my delicious tags.

Library thingy was just as easy. I don't think I will ever use either of these personally aagain I don't really have time to keep it up. I still have to add the widget thing to my blog for Library thing and when I work out how to I will post it.
Oh well on to week 7 and facebook and twitter.

Well I have to add to this blog as it doesn't have the correct amount of words. God what to say there isn't much you can say about Delicious and Library Thing you either find them useful or you don't. While I find the idea of these things good I for one wouldn't bother with using them at home as my life is too busy with work or family. I don't use the computer at home much so updating either of these websites would never be done. I rely on our computers at work to let me know if I have had a book before so that I don't re-read it. I find it useful when patrons tell me what they have read nad enjoyed and if it's something might enjoy I either reserve it or get it off the shelf, so my use for either thing isn't very high. Hopefully this is enough words for this blog as I am all out of them.

5 comments:

  1. I think that is the thing with web2.0 technologies. Everyone expects them to be so hard and complicated that they talk themselves out of having a go. Most people would find that it isn't all as hard as they think, they just need to breathe deeply and start clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your right Adrian but I still struggle with adding a widget and gadget etc as I find the instructions aren't in plain english. I think that is the thing I have the most problems with so I have decided not to read them worked well for Delicious and Library thingy. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot get the bloody widget to appear on my blog. waaahhhh, how did you do it? Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a bit down hearted reading you found delicious easy I had trouble with the delicious widget could not work it out !

    ReplyDelete