Wednesday, December 1, 2010

YAY Week 10

Well I am finally at the last week and it's Geocaching out of all the things we have learnt in this course I don't think this is quite right for a library . While I found it interesting i am not convinced that it would be good for our library. We have blogs and podcasts as well as the facebook page and twitter oh and don't forget the RSS feeds and how could you not mention the Library thing and delicious but we don't have geocaching. I don't think we have any use for this but then I am not a technician or computer expert so what I think might not be a good idea might get implimented it all depends on the demand for things from our clients. Oh well now for my wrap up rant and I'm all done thank god oh except I have a few comments to go but hopefully I'll be finished on the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Geocaching - The only technology we dont use @ our library but I feel a geo coming on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the course and I share your thoughs on geocaching, it would be something of a 1 off I think if a public library did it at all.

    ReplyDelete