Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wikis rant

Wikis  my thoughts on this subject are mmmmm not very good sorry I am feeble minded and none of this techno stuff makes any sense to me and if I get through this with my sanity in tact all well and good but I don't think that will happen RSS feeds hurt my head and Wikis are doing the same Fred said week 6 was confusing Oh my god here I was at the start thinking it wasn't too bad hahahahaha what a joke it's got  more difficult as the weeks go on. Its ok if you are technologically minded but alas that is not me my mind does not compute RSS feeds Wikis Delicious and whatever else we need to do well I will end this blog here for the moment and try to get my head around Wikis and wet paint (whatever that is) might have a vodka and see if it makes any more sense after a drink, but I might watch a bit of tv too mmmmmmm wikis what wikis.

Well 3 days after I started this blog I can finish it hopefully. I have added to the wiki,  I read 3 of the wikis we were supposed to. Found them  to be not my cup of tea but I suppose it would be hard to find wikis that would be interesting to everyone and keep it on a small scale. So this hopefully is my one and only time that I will add to a wiki. So for now i say goodbye and I'm off to see what surprises are at week 6 oh god help me I think that is the week Fred said is confusing................ til next time

13 comments:

  1. Just think of a wiki like a 'farewell card' you pass around at work and everyone gets to write whatever they want on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Wikis, I am sure you will be all OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry youre not alone I think there is a lot of us feeling the way you do. I just wan to get to the end so I dont have to keep coming into work at 7.30am to get through it.
    Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Wetpaint? Did I miss something? Better go back and re-read that section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are doing a great job even though you complain a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Fred I think that you and Adrian are what has got me to this point without the 2 of you helping me i would still be back at RSS feeds. Oh and as for complaining well it just wouldn't be me would it,lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. arrghhhh! I get the feeling I am falling behind on this program. I am still on RSS feeds :( and you're not filling me with confidence about the whole wiki thing Bugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth you will be fine you are more computer literate than me so you will fly through it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on getting your head around wikis, it sounded a bit stressful, luckily delicious is really simple and useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wiki just about did me in Bugs :( Bring on the weekend, I can move on to week 6 now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beth it is easier from here on in but I will tell you don't read just do the activities we are supposed to then read it is easier and you won't get confused

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Beth, yes i do agree with you, it is a little confusing but you have done a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well it may not of been your "cup of tea" but was it your swig of vodka?

    ReplyDelete