Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MY FINAL RANT FOR WEB 2.0

Well I started this course feeling that I can do this then I found RSS feeds oh my god I struggled with them and Wikis. I found the instructions somehow confused what it was you were supposed to do. So I started the dreaded week 6 Delicious, Tagging and Library Thing well I didn't read the instructions and found them so easy so I did that with the remaining weeks and after I had completed the tasks went back and read the whole thing.
I have struggled with some concepts and found others easy we have talked alot about different aspects of this course during lunch breaks and tea breaks. I have struggled with the instructions with a lot of them I find them too technical or as if you already know. They take you so far but the last step is like you should know how to finish it but not everyone is like that. The instructions should be in plain english and dot points for those of us who have no idea. While I whinged and complained and asked lots of dumb questions I must take time out and acknowledge Fred Adrian and Lawley who have listened and helped me along the way you guys rock as I would never have done half of this with out you explaining those things that I found to be goobleydock, Thanks again and YAY I think I have finished for for now.

tìoraidh for now

14 comments:

  1. I'm jealous I wish I was finished, but well done anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you. I have a couple more to do.
    That rhymes! Happy times!

    Better go now I think I'm having a break down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, I'm going to miss your ranting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rant pretty quietly - I never heard anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from a fellow struggler. Love the design. I didn't see that option when I started my blog. And thanks for "Black Betty".

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, you have been busy, well done. Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hairy Harry it is in the design part and you can go back and change things. I got this background by accident liked it and kept it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you for finishing. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almost done, a few comments to go. You always rant in nice way, so it's not really a rant, more that you are simply expressing your opinions of the course material, which is just part of the learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you the first one finished? If so the drinks are on you. Yah!!!
    P.S. All ranting should be directed to the Ranting - a Hobby blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaa Jen no I wasn't the first one finished I think one of the guys were. Drinks on them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, Bugs, you made it to the end! Loved reading your blog ... very entertaining (and a great background)! What's evident is how valuable support from colleagues is during this course ... I think we've all appreciated it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you about the survey form. I found it hard to answer the "Yes" and "No" designed form as I found no additional column to add comments I like to qualify my viewpoints more accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you started the training you didn't think you were going to make it. Well done for be one of the first to finish.

    ReplyDelete